Earthtilling

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New addition!

This little guy was born last night around 9:00! Calli (the Mom) had previously had a miscarriage of 4 kittens. We were glad she only had one this time and was able to carry it to term! Jeff says that it is a boy. I thought that I had heard that all orange cats are boys and all calicos are girls. Who knows! We will be getting Calli fixed in 6 weeks. We now have 7 cats!

'Till next time,
Necia

7 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a beauty!! will you keep him?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Necia said...

Yes, Jeff said that we could keep the kitten if she just had one! Last night, Ashah said that he sure will be fat because he has an all-you-can eat buffet!

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I don't think Ora is a good name. My son is so silly!

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not anonymous!

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Allen can take that kitten for a short ride if he needs to....

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Necia said...

Noooo! He is too cute! Allen would end up loving him and bringing him home!

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you for a fact that all orange cats are not males!! We got Hamptalina (the orange cat formerly known as Hampton) thinking she was a boy. Then she had 3 babies!!! He/She's a cute one though!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home