Earthtilling

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Akumal Pictures

Well, I finally got some of our pictures from the Akumal trip scanned in. Here is a shot of Jeff and I just before he shaved off all his facial hair. His snorkeling mask wasn't sealing properly!














Here I am posing on the balcony of our room:














Posing with the Akumal town statue:











This was taken with a cheap underwater camera. Andy swimming with a turtle:












This skeleton man was outside one of the little shops in the town of Akumal.














(Notice that Jeff always has his Bubba Keg of beer and I always have on a hat! I hated that stupid, humid, salty air!)

I will post the drunken, lewd pictures next time!

8 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger The Andersons said...

Ummm, what drunken lewd pictures? I thought those didn't turn out???

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Necia said...

Only the ones of us dancing on the bar didn't turn out. The others did!

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I want drunk pictures! I want drunk pictures!

Not of Virginia's shower, though....

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Necia said...

Anybody else want to see the drunk pictures? LOL

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger The Andersons said...

Bar? I have ~no~ idea what you are talking about!

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with shanny!!! Drunk pics are awesome!!!

Virginia's shower is in the vault!!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ladies mean the BACHELORETTE PARTY? They must be in someone else's vault - I've never even seen them!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Necia said...

Yep, those are the ones. I haven't seen them either. I think that they are in Ricky's vault? Tina was using his camera. We really need to get those back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home