1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.Eyewitness to America: Pocahontas saves John Smith "strange triumphs and conjurations they made of him, yet he so demeaned..."
2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch? Box of Kleenex.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? That 70's Show
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.7:42
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?7:43
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?Nothing but the Freezer (kids are still asleep!)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?Last night, went to grocery store for milk.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?A joke about Global Warming from Linda Causey
9. What are you wearing?Shorts, t-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?Yep, about beautiful Tuscan pottery!
11. When did you last laugh?Last night, watching TV but I don't remember what it was now :(
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Lots. World map, US map, educational posters, bulletin board.
13. Seen anything weird lately?Same as April: Ron's Mule-Faced Woman
14. What do you think of this quiz? Stupid ~ I need to get ready to take Kat to the orthodontist but I have been guilted into taking this quiz by April.
15. What is the last film you saw?Haven't seen a film, but the last movie I saw was Must Love Dogs.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?A new house in Wichita Falls
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. I pretty much think that everyone know everything about me! Some may not know that I have OCD (just with hobbies, though, not with housework!) I guess you could call it selective OCD!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do? Gravity that effects certain body parts. (I had to go to The Little, Brown Handbook to see if I should be using "effect" or "affect". Silly!)
19. Do you like to dance? I LOVE to dance.
20. What would you say to George Bush if you met him?Nice to meet you?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her?This one isn't hard... Katarina.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you call him? Kenneth (after Jeff's Dad which is also my Dad's first name).
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? What April said! "Sure. As soon as Ron decides that we need to move class to either Mexico or say, St. John, I'm in."
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? I am hoping to slip in unnoticed and then hide behind a lot of my friends in line behind Ron!
25. 3 people who must also do this quiz in their blog: I am going to have to find more friends with blogs.


1 Comments:
Hows the house work coming along?
Post a Comment
<< Home