Earthtilling

Friday, August 11, 2006

Remodel update

Here is what I have been working on:

This is the Master Bathroom. I have ripped up the linoleum and now have the backing and glue to remove. I am using a 1 1/2" window scrapper and it seems to be doing the trick. I have gone through a lot of blades, though! Jeff will lay tile in this bathroom, the guest bathroom, laundry room, kitchen and dining room. He bought a wet/dry tile saw yesterday and is a little bit ready to start (since he has a new tool to play with.) I'm sure it will get old, soon! I feel the most sorry for myself though, having to rip up all of the old linoleum.














This is Kat's room. I painted it and her closet taupe trimmed in white. It looks very pretty with her purple and blue bedding. I can't wait to get her carpet laid. The installer is coming tonight, so it won't be long!














Here is Ashah's room. I had a lighter color picked out, but she talked her Daddy into this color at the last minute. I really don't care for it. It reminds me of pea soup! It isn't quite so dark in person, though. I will post pictures after we get the carpet in.

5 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do my bedroom next!! Do my bedroom next!!

I want new paint with some cool application techniqe and new floors and crown moulding and an add on that makes it bigger.

When can you start??

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger The Andersons said...

She has to help my 2 extra houses first!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Baskinoid #3 said...

Looks Great!!

When's the party so we can see it?

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome, Necia! After all this, you're not going to want to move!!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Necia said...

Shanny, I would love to help you. Go ahead and pencil me in for one month after I move to my new house!

April, You gots way too many houses!

Jorin, I told Jeff that you want a party, he said "OK". We will have to wait until all of our slacker friends come back from vacation, though!

Gin, Sometimes that crosses my mind but then I look in my wallet for some $ and it is all gone 'cause I spent it on gas! That keeps me in check!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home