New Carpet!
WE GOT CARPET! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!
It only took the carpet man 2 hours to install the carpet in the girls' rooms. He had a helper, so that made it go quicker. The girls couldn't wait to put their rooms back together.


So, what did I do next you ask? I removed the carpet in my bedroom! It seems that I have to have at least one unfinished floor in my house to keep myself happy! NOT!
I spent all day Sunday preparing my room for new paint. I had just recently painted all the doors (5!) in our bedroom white and it really made the white walls look horrible! They were so dingy.... Plus, I was getting tired of checking to see if I was in a straight jacket upon waking each morning~ It looked just like a mental institution!
I picked 'Grassland' for the walls. The top picture was taken at night time and the color doesn't come across real well. The bottom picture was taken in morning sun and looks better. I also painted all of the trim bright white. Jeff bought new white miniblinds for the windows; just hasn't installed them yet. We have a few small things to do like replace all electric sockets to white (they are beige now), take out the carpet in the closets and paint in there, rehang curtains, and paint ceiling a/c vent.


Today I am going to be painting more doors and hopefully getting our Bathroom painted. It will be 'grassland' also.
'till next time,
Necia


3 Comments:
Mmmmm! I love the smell of new carpet!!
looking good! are you ever going to get to go to the water park again????
I love the color in your bedroom!
Post a Comment
<< Home