Earthtilling

Friday, September 08, 2006

New tile















This is the Master Bath. It was Jeff's first attempt at tiling. I think that he did an excellent job! The top picture shows the layout, but the color in the bottom pic is closer to the real thing. He had to make tons of cuts! It took him about 12 hours total. Ugh!














Next, he tiled the hall bathroom. It was the smallest area, about 25 square feet. He only had 4 tiles that didn't have to be cut in that room! My digital camera broke, so I won't have any more pictures unless April loans me hers.

We are hoping to start tiling the kitchen this weekend, but there is apparently tons of things that need to be done at the deer lease, also. So, we will see!

I have almost completed the refinishing of our kitchen cabinets. They are going to be Red Oak. When all is said and done, it will have taken 5 days. I hate jobs that take that long! I would rather have instant gratification!

Speaking of instant gratification, I will be prepping and painting the kitchen walls today. The color is 'compatible cream'. It is a deep yellow/light mustard color. Trust me, it is beautiful! It will look so Tuscany in there with the golden walls and deep finished cabinets! I can't wait for it all to come together.

Oh, one last thing, we finally got the carpet layed in our Bedroom! So, we have Kat's room, Ashah's room, our room, the Living room, Hallway, Master Bath, and Hall Bathrooms all completed!!! YIPPEE!

I will have you all over to view it as soon as I can fit it into the work schedule! HeHe!

Necia

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Baskinoid #3 said...

Looks Great!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Many kudos to Jeff! The tile looks fantastic!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff did a great job on the tile!
Very impressive. I can't wait to see your house.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Schlick said...

I'm impressed. Jeff did a nice job!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautimus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home