Earthtilling

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Master Bedroom with new carpet:















Master's Bath (we all know that I am NOT the Master!)














Kitchen floor - ripped up the Lineoleum and ready for tile!










We still need to rip out this lineoleum













Refinished cabinets and new paint:










My first grout job. It took two days to chip out the old grout and three hours to re-grout. I didn't like doing this job at all!














Guest Bath in Hallway. It is so pretty!





























That's all for now! We may start on the Kitchen tile today.
(Thanks April for the use of your camera!)

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, Necia, you did a great job! Those cabinets are beautiful! Maybe when we get ready to do our kitchen floor you can come give me some pointers???

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really looks great, Necia!
What a difference!
You must be very proud!

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so so pretty! Great job!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I went to the new Last Straw and saw some dishes that look like you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home