Earthtilling

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sooo pretty!

Well, the remodeling has really slowed down. I am in the process of trying to decorate the Kitchen. I am really going for a "modern" Old World look! I am trying to get the layout right on this post but it isn't looking so good in the Preview box. Bear with me if it looks stupid, for it isn't my fault!!!

Here is what we have so far:

I found these plates at Ross:

Got this picture for a steal at Garden Ridge:

My Favorite plates from Dillard's:

Jeff took Wednesday off work so he could work on the Kitchen tile. Yipee!

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I think it all looks wonderful.

I can't wait to see everything in person!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger The Andersons said...

Coming together quite nicely--love the Tuscan plates!!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those plates are soooo PRETTY! I love the color of the kitchen wall, too. It's very warm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home