Update on the housing situation
Our house is in contract. (Yippee!) The buyer's are finalizing their financing (had to get an appraisel and pest inspection to the lender~they are doing a FHA loan.) Hopefully, we they will get the green light on Monday.
We have a contract on ***** ******** that is contingent on the sale of our house. We have already had the inspections done. These are some pictures that I took after the inspection. (I wish I would have taken more, but the homeowner was outside waiting on us to leave!)
This is the front. I am trying to decide what to do with that monkey grass!

This is the front flower bed. April thinks that the shrubs are dwarf yupons. Don't know what I will do here, either!

Jeff and I have never had a nice master bathroom. We are very excited about this one! It has two walk-in closets, a shower, watercloset, and bathtub. Sometime in the future, we plan on replacing the bathtub with a garden/whirlpool tub.

The shower had already been remodeled:

This is the double vanity with the original cultured marble countertop. We will change this, just don't know when!

The master bedroom is also larger than we have ever had. It has a cool raised ceiling! And this large window:

Between the entrance to the Master Bedroom and the backdoor is this wetbar. Jeff would like to see if he can install a mini-fridge in the cabinets underneath. We are wanting to replace the counter with granite and a new faucet.

This is the livingroom. The previous owners decorated with Southwestern decor as you can probably tell by the cow head skeleton light pull that appears to be floating in the air.
The backyard is really small, so it will be a challenge to garden in. It is shaped kind of like a slice of pie. Here is one view taken while standing on the back porch looking straight back.
This is the back flowerbed. It has a nice concrete runner to keep out the weeds. Looks like they still got in, though! It has a wisteria vine growing in it that will have to be removed! Those things will take over a house.
You can tell where my priorities are! The bathroom and the garden! LOL
Anyways, this could all fall apart but we all know that Grace will provide us with the right house at the right time.
'Til next time....


3 Comments:
So glad you posted the photos. It is wonderful that you both entirely depend on Grace. Love ya, Mom
yank out that monkey grass!!!
I guess you found out what kind of vine that was. Yank it out too!
We're so happy for ya'll. This has all gone so fast!!!
- C
If you guys need help murdering those plants, let me know. I'm pretty good at it. :) The new hoose is so pretty! The bedroom looks like it's painted the same color as your bedroom now! Maybe it's just the lighting. I would think that your 'wet bar' would actually make a nice mud room - but a minifridge near the "love shack" is pretty important, too! We're so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home