Can I make it?
Long time, no type! I have been so busy with the candles and homeschool! It seems to never end. Oh, and I was sick, too. Finally feeling better.
I have decided today that I will be on a new quest to see how many days I can go without spending any money! I have been throwing around money like it grows on trees and the checking account shows it!
I won't start today because I have to buy milk (my family would starve to death without milk). I will start tomorrow. But, it will be easy tomorrow because it is a day that we stay at home and don't have to be in WF all day. The most challanging day will be next Monday when we are in town for Homeschool Co-op. And then again on Thursday for Volleyball practice.
As far as the homefront goes, Jeff and I have finished grouting the kitchen. Who knew that when you add tile to your floor, your dishwasher doesn't want to shut anymore and your fridge doesn't fit back into it's niche! Jeff magically adjusted the legs of the dishwasher. Not so easy on the Fridge, though. He had to remove the trim piece of wood above it, will have to cut it shorter and then router it to make the cut edge match. Then, I will get to restain it. Fun! Fun! It is always something, though.
The baseboards are in, too! I just need to sand all of the wood putty areas (nail holes) and then touch-up the paint.
Hopefully we will start on the DiningRoom sometime in December. I am really hoping to have the house ready to put on the market in February. We'll see.
Oh, yeah, big news............
We have a cross-dressing cat! Meeko has turned out to be a boy! Yes, our little baby boy, turned girl (thanks to Jeff!), has turned into a boy! He was jumping off my bed the other day and I was shocked to see that he had little boy parts! I actually had to get online to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing!
Gotta go get ready for Bible Class!
'Til next time..................


2 Comments:
Pictures? (Of the Kitchen, not Meeko!)
Yeah, just as soon as my Dear Husband gets back from the deer lease. Can you believe that he took MY camera with him? He didn't even ask permission! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home